28th International Conference on Statistical Physics, Statphys28
- Date August 7th-11th, 2023
- On-site : The University of Tokyo, Hongo campus, Tokyo, Japan Google map
Web : Online web conference
- Exhibition and Sponsored Activities updated
- Announcement of Early Career Scientist Prize2022
- Announcement of Boltzmann Medals 2022
- One-year postponement of Statphys28
- Call for Nominations for the Early Career Scientist Prize updated.
- Call for Nominations for the 2022 Boltzmann Award updated.
- Satellite Meeting Proposal updated.
- Plenary and Invited Speakers updated.
- Topics committee updated.
- Website open.
Statphys28 will be conducted in accordance with IUPAP principles as stated in the IUPAP resolution passed by the General Assembly in 2008 and 2011. In particular, no bona fide scientist will be excluded from participation on the grounds of national origin, nationality, or political considerations unrelated to science. It is the policy of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP) that all participants in Union activities will enjoy an environment which encourages the free expression and exchange of scientific ideas, and is free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation IUPAP Conference Policies.